- 2 onions
- ½ leek
- 2 quails
- 200 grams of morels
- Approx. 1.3 L of poultry stock
- 100 g Parmesan cheese
- 50 g butter
Recipe Risotto of morels with quails
- Start by boning the quail’s breasts and cut them into 3 pieces, also separate the legs.
- Brown the pieces of quail in a casserole over a medium-high heat. Season with salt and pepper and once browned, remove them.
- In the same casserole with oil, fry the onion and leek, which we have previously cut into small pieces.
- Once the onion and leek are soft, add the morels and turn the heat up.
- After a few minutes, add the quails and cook for 2 minutes over a medium heat.
- Then add the rice and add the poultry stock as the rice requires. When the rice has been cooking for 15 minutes, take it off the heat and add a few cubes of cold butter.
- Finally, add the grated Parmesan and finish buttering.
- Serve the Risotto and bon appetit!