People: 5 (10 canapés)
- Tramezzino or sliced bread without crusts
- 60 g of salmon roe
- 150 g of creme fraiche
- 20 g of summer truffle
Recipe of canapé with summer truffle, creme fraiche and salmon roe
- Start by cutting the Tramezzino bread or a slice of bread without crust with a round pastry cutter to the desired size. Place the bread balls on a baking tray and toast them in a preheated oven at 200°.
- Once the bread is toasted, add the creme fraiche on top and then the salmon roe.
- Slice the summer truffle very thinly and roll it into the canapé.
- Finally we chop some chives and add them to finish the appetizer. This aperitive is a easy canape idea to cook during christmas! Bon appetit!